Requisition Number: 74365
As an AP Specialist you’ll performs account processing, invoice quality control, and dispute/error resolution in support of a high-volume Accounts Payable team.
What you’ll do at Insight:
Quality Control (30%) – Responsible for ensuring invoices are keyed accurately and timely by AP Specialists, as well as invoices received and processed electronically.
* Review AP accounts for inaccurate data and untimely entries, identify errors and their causes, and report analysis to management.
* Appraise AP workflows daily for proper functioning, pacesetting, and accuracy.
* Analyze quality control data and generate reporting for team management.
* Team with managers to develop meaningful analysis of department efficiency.
* Assist managers within Partner Accounting with periodic internal and external audits.
* Provide support for SARBANES-OXLEY and internal control requirements.
* Generate ad hoc reports as requested by management.
Dispute and Error Resolution (60%) – Resolve errors, as well as the disputes that may result from inaccurate or untimely entries:
* Receive reports and communications from vendors and other partners, identify errors and potential disputes, develop resolutions, and communicate these to management.
* Communicate with vendors and other partners regarding errors and disputes, develop resolutions, and implement these as directed.
Other Analysis (10%) – Complete other analysis in support of primary responsibilities, Accounts Payable team, or as otherwise assigned by management. May include:
* Assist with financial and operational audits.
* Support vendors, clients, and other partners with process improvements, respond to inquiries, and provide an AP contact as designated.
What you’ll need to join Insight:
* High school diploma or general education degree and 2 minimum year experience.
* Experience in Microsoft Office
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Tempe || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US - Tempe, AZ ||
Apply on company website