RN-Med-surg Adult, Med-Surg Ortho Ink staffing - Fredericksburg, TX
Registered Nurse Job Description
We are looking for a Registered Nurse -Med-surg Adult, Med-Surg Ortho. You to join our nursing staff in providing excellent health care to our patients. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions.
A Bachelor's degree in nursing and a state license are essential requirements for consideration. You will also need to be trained in BLS/CPR and be ACLS-certified. A professional, friendly attitude and effective communication skills are keys to becoming successful in this role.
- Provides effective leadership in the delivery of quality nursing care by assessing, planning, organizing and implementing patient care plan for assigned patients.
- Communicates this information as appropriate to other caregivers.
- Maintains documentation standards with accurate, timely and complete recording.
- Identifies patient safety, and care needs with effective delegation and communication to caregivers and appropriate skill level of staff.
- Administers medication and care in compliance with physician orders, accepted nursing standards (Evidence Based Practice) and HCM Policies & Procedures. Provides accurate and timely reporting, utilizing SBAR format during shift changes, hand-offs to other caregivers and to Physicians.
- Accepts and complies with the philosophy and goals of nursing, medical staff and other departments, including all Customer service requirements to maintain Customer Satisfaction as measured by Press Ganey an HCM Goal. Reports to work on time and as scheduled, completes work within designated time.
- Participates in review of activities and processes for area of work; assists with implementation of changes to effect continuous improvement in services provided and in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Completes annual education requirements and maintains regulatory requirements as pertinent to nursing practice.
- Attends staff meetings, and accountability for information presented at monthly meetings that he/she is unable to attend.
You Must have :
- General Certifications(BLS/BCLS)
- Administer medications.
- Apply and change dressings.
- Monitor vital signs.
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Posted On: Monday, October 5, 2020
Apply on company website