RN-Home Health (per diem) Ink staffing - Rancho Santa Fe, CA
Join our fantastic Home Health company . We are growing and looking for the best of the best nurses to care for our wonderful patients. This opportunity and works around your schedule.
Home Health healthcare nurses provide one-on-one for patients in their homes and may involve wound care, medication management, medication administration, hands on care to patients, intravenous therapy lines, oberving and monitoring patients' conditions, maintaining accurate records and making physician recommendations
You will be providing
- SOC Start of Care
- Follow Up
- Discharge/ Re-certification
- Active (unrestricted) nursing license in the State of California
- 1 year (professional) nursing experience in Home Health or Acute Care Valid Driver's License w/ Clean DMV
- Patience. ...
- Physical Strength and Stamina. ...
- Positivity. ...
- Interpersonal Skills. ...
- Attention to Detail. ...
Posted On: Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Apply on company website