CNA LTC Ink staffing - Coal Township, PA
Assist nurses (RN or LPN) in providing the activities of daily living.
Typically Reports to:
Nurses and Director of Nursing
- Succesfully complete a state-approved nurses aide-training program.
- Must understand English both written and spoken.
- Must have current certification and registration with the TN Department of Health.
- Must be able to safely and successfully perform job related-functions,with or without reasonable accomodation required by federal,state,or local law.
- Care for multiple residents in the facility
- Observe Resident Rights
- Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living.
* Bathing : Dressing
* Feeding: Pass and pick up food trays: Serve nourishments: keep record of intake and o
* Transfer to and from bed or chair or other locations within facility
* Assist to and fro toilet, assist with any toileting needs.
* Keep incontinent residents clean
* Monitor and record bowel movements
* Pass and empty bedpans, urinals,and emesis basins: Collect specimens such as urine, and sputum
* Reposition residents in bed or chair
* Assist with personal and dental hygiene
* Assist in ambulation
* Make beds: Change linens
* Answer call bells and make rounds
* Provide Post Mortem Care
* Take and record vital signs; Measure and record height and weight
* Record Activities of Daily living on flow sheets
* Observe residents and note physical condition, attitude, reactions, appetite, etc. and rep changes to the nurse
* Use safety devices and standard precautions to prevent the spread of infections and disease .Monitor dining room during mealtimes as scheduled.
* Evacuate residents in an emergency ,according ,to fire and evacuation policy.
- Assist nurse with admitting ,transfering,and discharging residents
- Assist nurse in giving treatments and examining residents.
- Assist with restorative and rehab care with proper instruction and supervision
- Come to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrate dependability and punctuality.
- Stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, scale, tray, carts ,hoyer lift, whirlpool tub, wheelchairs, walked canes, charts, linens, towels, standard precautions (gloves, goggles, mask, aprons,) thermometer, urinals,bed pans, commodes, and personal hygiene supplies.
PA CNA NIGHTS 2 WEEK ASSIGNMENT
Contract Length: 13 weeks
Posted On: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Apply on company website