Join the hospital trusted by Chicago's Southland, Ingalls Memorial Hospital, in this role as a Radiation Therapy Tech.
Under the supervision of the Lead Therapist of Radiation Therapy and the medical direction of the Radiation Oncologist, administers ionizing radiation to patient for therapeutic purposes; assists Radiologist with radioactive isotope treatment, general and surgical procedures; schedules patients and maintains necessary records; assists in teaching radiation therapy students. These services are provided for both inpatients and outpatients of all ages. Maintains ACR standards at all time in the Radiation Therapy department
- Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology and maintains certification with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Retains an active Radiation Therapy accreditation with the Illinois Department of Nuclear Safety.
- Registry eligible applicants must provide proof of application for temporary license.
- Must successfully complete and maintain CPR certification.
- Job Type/FTE: Full time
- Shift: Days, 1.00FTE -7a-330p or 730a-4p, no weekends.
- Unit/Department: Radiology Radiation
- CBA Code: Non-Union
Must comply with Ingalls Memorial Hospital's COVID-19 Vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. If you have already received the vaccination, you must provide proof as part of the pre-employment process. This is in addition to your compliance with the Flu Vaccination requirement as well. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered consistent with applicable law. Lastly, a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and background check are also required for all employees prior to hire.
Apply on company website