IU Health Arnett, which is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana, is seeking a compassionate, patient-centered Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join their rapidly growing team in Lafayette, Indiana.
With a unique partnership with one of the nation's leading medical schools, Indiana University School of Medicine, we are able to provide patient access to leading-edge medicine and treatment options. Our exceptional care and continued excellence has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report for the past 20 years. That means IU Health continues to be ranked among the best healthcare systems in the nation and the top healthcare system in Indiana.
- Full-time employment opportunity
- Schedule varies depending on scheduled and hospital duties
- On-Call: Coverage for ICU/ Night/ Hospital Pulmonary
- 60% Inpatient/40%Outpatient
- Procedures performed: Bronchoscopies and critical care services (ex: cental lines and intubations)
- Team:Cohesive practice group with great team and office support
- Patient Volume: 12-15 pts/wk in office; variable in hospital
- Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Requires fellowship in Critical Care
- Open to current fellows and practicing phsyicians
- Base Salary and production with additional ICU call pay; up to $500K
- Comprehensive benefits package with group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University HealthClient Description
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.
IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana's largest health care organization and in association with the state's only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties.The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers.Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base.In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 16 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 4 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Discover More on Advanced Provider Careers at IU Health Arnett
Discover More on Physician Careers at IU Health ArnettHealthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 24/7 Hospitalist/Nocturnist Coverage
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education
See how you can thrive at IU Health Arnett
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.IU Health Arnett, which is part of the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Indiana, is seeking a compassionate,...
Apply on company website