ICU Medical is hiring a Returned Goods Clerk in Oakdale, MN
The Returned Good Clerk receives all ICU Medical repair and trail/loaner devices, in addition to trade-in and competitors' devices
Remove and dispose of batteries from competitors' devices according to OSHA regulations.
Complete data entry for all repairs, trial/loaners, and other return products in Oracle.
Ensures that the receipt and disposition of all returned products are processed in a timely manner and in accordance with documented procedures, e.g. customer complaint devices, service and repair devices, customer returns, recall products, etc.
Ships all U.S. repaired devices back to customers after Service has completed the repair.
Complete Oracle transactions to move inventory into appropriate location.
Package pumps and complete ship transaction to ship unit.
Verify pick slip information matches with product identified to ship out.
Complete ship confirm transactions in Oracle after device shipped.
Ships all trial/loaner device orders for customers as orders are completed by Customer Service.
Complete sales orders as they print.
This position is required to assure compliance of Company operations to all applicable laws, regulations and standards, good business practices and company documented procedures (including knowledge of all standards, government occupational health and environmental regulations and statutes related to the site).
Engage others, promote, and participate in Environmental, Health, and Safety initiatives, focusing on continuous improvement.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION, SKILL AND/OR COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Secondary Education (High School) preferred
Education requirements can be obtained through an educational institution or gained through equivalent work experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills
• High School diploma or equivalent and 2 years of experience, including 6 months previous experience in material handling / data entry area
• Experience using personal computers for inventory data entry
• Knowledge of Smiths Medical devices and accessories is helpful
• Mathematical and recordkeeping skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge and training of Blood Borne Pathogen Control Plan
• Knowledge of hazardous waste handling
• Knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft Office
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to perform quality inspections of returned product
• Ability to effectively prioritize
• Ability to follow OSHA guidelines
• Ability to prioritize daily tasks such as receipt of products, decontamination, data entry, shipping and destruction of scrap and trade in devices.
ICU Medical is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Apply on company website