Position: Sr. Electrical Engineer (Biotech/API/Pharma)
Location: Hyderabad / Ahmedabad
The Electrical Engineer must be a self-starter, task oriented, like projects, maintain strong work ethic, offer more than is asked for, and have the potential to see the big picture.
- Prepare Electrical engineering Design deliverables of capital projects for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical facility independently.
- Preparation of Electrical Design Basis, Load List, SLD's, HT-LT Distribution Scheme.
- Preparation of Substation Equipment layout planning, HT-LT Cable Routing.
- Design of Power factor correction panel (APFC).
- Equipment sizing calculation for Transformer, DG, UPS.
- Cable Sizing, Voltage drop calculations, Cable schedule & Cable Specs preparation.
- Preparation of Cable Tray layout, Earthing Scheme & Layout, Electrical Panel/DBs/Control Panel Layout & support in 3D drawing of Facility.
- Internal/External Lighting Planning with Lux calculation & support for RCP Drawings.
- Electrical Sockets Specs & BOQ preparation for clean room panels.
- Preparation of LT Panel Specs (PCC, PMCC, MCC) & VFD Panel Specs.
- Interdisciplinary co-ordination with Civil/HVAC/Piping/Process/Project department
- Preparation of HT-LT Bill of Quantity with cost estimate.
- Preparation of BOQ with cost estimate for Process, Utility, HVAC equipment's for pharmaceutical facility project.
- Preparation of Tender documents for floating enquiries to vendors, Participate in Technical and Commercial bid analysis.
- Review of Panel GA drawings, Electrical drawings and other documents received from vendor.
Qualifications & Other requirements:
- Graduate or Post graduate degree in Electrical engineering from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 5 years hands on experience working as Electrical Design engineer & minimum of 2 years Experience in Biopharmaceutical or Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Exposure to Building Management System (BMS), Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) & Extra Low Voltage System (ELVS) will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Field Instrumentation & Automation Systems will be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of electrical codes and standards such as IEEE, NEC, CEC.
- Ability to coordinate with other disciplines such as Process, Mechanical, Civil, Architecture etc.
- Individual will be expected to use creativity and innovation to address urgent and/or complex problems and propose solutions and have the ability to work autonomously on assignments and projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; excellent organizational and time utilization skills.
- Strong computer knowledge including Microsoft Office products, AutoCAD/EPLAN for electrical drawings preparation.
- Experience BIM, 3D Models, Navisworks and Revit MEP would be added advantage.
- Proficient knowledge of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility, process equipment and supporting utility systems, especially related to sanitary and sterile operations is desired.
- Environmental compliance experience.
- Relate to people at all levels of the organization, including diverse cultures.
- A strong willingness to travel.
- Valid International passport without any legal obligations in terms of obtaining visa.
Apply on company website