Corporate Overview Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us. Division Overview Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force. Posting Address
New Haven, CT (location in CT negotiable)Position Overview
The Senior Territory Manager is responsible for the sales and promotion of Hubbell Wiring Devices-Kellems products through distribution to end-users and specifying influences, and for attaining assigned sales quotas within a territory.Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an assigned territory to ensure effective, efficient and economical use of available time and Company assets to achieve sales objectives.
- Conduct sales calls on Distributors and all potential users/consumers of Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems products.
- Train Distributor personnel to sell and promote Hubbell products; manage Distributor inventory/investments to ensure maintenance of proper inventories to service the trading area and maximize the “Return on Investment”.
- Maintain accurate account records (TMS/Electronic TMS).
- Conduct sales training, internal and external, within the District and Region as directed by Field Management.
- Conduct formal sales presentations to various groups, distributors and end-users. Communicate to various types of end-users in a variety of ways, either by letter, telephone, small group meetings, person to person meetings, Trade Shows and Business oriented social functions.
- Communicate through District Manager on any issues, problems, opportunities, successes and new products.
- Service distributors and end-users while creating demand for the Company's product offering.
- 4 year college degree.
- At least 5 years Industry experience.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Maintain accurate account records.
- Proficient with MS Office.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Apply on company website