Corporate Overview Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us. Division Overview Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions. As a leading global manufacturer and supplier in multiple markets, we have quality products that serve the commercial construction, datacom, industrial light, industrial heavy, high voltage, residential and oil & gas markets. HCI has built its success through strong leadership, employee and customer loyalty and an exceptional sales force. Position Overview
We are seeking a Software Engineer to work on full stack development. This role is responsible for designing and developing solutions on cloud platforms; that will support the interface and communication with embedded devices.Duties and Responsibilities
- Help the team to build, deploy and maintain a highly distributed web service platforms
- Drive agile development processes to enable continuous delivery and velocity
- Constantly evaluate, approve and champion the design, development and delivery of platforms
- Enable Agile planning, grooming, execution, demo and retrospective sessions to be successful and repeatable
- Work to lay out and validate the technology execution with the product owner to ensure scalability, stability and growth
- Automate the environment-provisioning, test-automation, deployment-automation processes at elastic scale
- BS in Computer Science or related field with equivalent experience.
- Minimum experience 3 to 5 years
- Experience in building, deploying and delivering cloud-native SaaS applications.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure cloud/DevOps
- Experience with embedded IoT or edge device interfaces/communication
- Experience with Web Application and Network Security modeling and implementation.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development.
- Continuous integration and delivery experience.
- Solid CX and UX understanding.
- Understanding of Cloud-Native 12-Factor application architectures.
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Apply on company website