Corporate Overview Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us. Division Overview Hubbell Power Systems (HPS) engages in the design and manufacture of a wide variety of products used by utilities. Today, HPS is deeply engaged in product solutions for OSP Communication utility purposes, and has been actively growing that segment of the business. HPS roots have historically been in high voltage transmission, distribution, substation, underground products used by electric utilities. HPS products are also used in the civil construction, transportation, gas and water industries.
At HPS, we build products that provide mission critical infrastructure and that deliver communications and power to millions of people worldwide. In our business, failure is not an option. Therefore, we manufacture products of uncompromising integrity and it starts with our quality policy. We hold our partners, our suppliers and ourselves to the highest standard to ensure we exceed all the technical and functional expectations of our customers.
Hubbell Incorporated engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electrical and electronic products in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Electrical, Power, and Industrial Technology.Position Overview
The Manager of Technical Market Intelligence is responsible for collecting and maintaining competitive research to create a deep and actionable understanding of customer technical requirements and product needs. The emphasis of this position is “technical” in scope, in that it will focus on gaining tactical level understanding of customer technical needs (present and future) with respect to products and technology solutions. This position is responsible for managing a customer learning cycle that generates vital voice of customer information insights to guide commercial direction, vets business cases, and corrects the course of NPI projects in real time. Working closely with internal business teams, this position must synthesize and convey data-driven findings into clear and structured insights.Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, or equivalent related field/work experience.
- 7+ years' experience in a senior role in Market Research, Business Analytics, Project Management or comparable business role.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Solid public speaking skills; able to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity to diverse business audiences.
- Strong attention to detail, and excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to collaborate across multi-disciplinary functions (engineering, sales, operations, etc.)
- Good general business acumen.
- Highly motivated to develop expertise in industry trends and the use of data and analytics to recommend meaningful growth strategies.
- Flexibility in shifting day-to-day activities to support a dynamic team environment.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Apply on company website