Corporate Overview Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us. Division Overview Hubbell Lighting (HLI) is committed to elevating the lighting experience. Empowered by lighting solutions that integrate seamlessly into their environment, save energy, provide improved quality of light, deliver return on investment and armed with Hubbell's unflinching support, its customers are able to think differently about how, where, and when they can use light. As one of the largest lighting fixture manufacturers in North America, it features a suite of brands that provide a full range of indoor and outdoor lighting products serving the commercial, industrial, institutional, and residential markets. Posting Address
17760 Rowland Street
Hacienda Heights, CA 91748
#LI-KH1Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute sales growth strategy, including but not limited to new products, market segmentation, pricing, promotions, programs, etc.
- Develop Product Scope and new product requirements (product features, schedule, product cost, capital and expenses). Lead development team through tollgate process to meet objectives and to hit critical milestones and scheduled product release dates
- On-going analysis of market trends and competition, utilizing applications/ photometric tools as necessary to compare product performance and identify product gaps
- Develop and execute profitability improvement strategy through manufacturing/ sourcing trade-off studies, VEA, design improvements and standardization, product rationalization, pricing, etc.
- Provide key technical support and responses to agents and internal functions
- Develop New Product launch packages including all collateral, sales tools, software, samples, photometry, training plans, etc.
- Develop product training modules for internal and external sales team
- Forecast sales by product families using sales team feedback and major order tracking
- Identify, develop and maintain all product collateral: spec sheets, photometry, brochures, promotion pieces, carton graphics, sell sheets, launch packages, web site
- Develop and provide product training for customers, sales force and internal shared services. Includes travel estimated up to 25%
- Represent assigned Kim /AAL Architectural brands at Sales meetings, industry functions and trade shows as needed
- 5-10 Years prior experience in Lighting Design, Application, New Product Development or related roll
- Familiarity with Architectural / Specification Lighting Market
- Strong Personal, Leadership, Analytical, Sales, Training and Presentation Skills
- Familiarity with Photometric and Lighting Application Software preferred
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Apply on company website