Corporate Overview Hubbell Incorporated was founded in 1888 and has grown into an international manufacturer of quality electrical, lighting and power solutions with more than 75 brands used and recognized around the world. Our founder, Harvey Hubbell, developed tooling and equipment to serve the growing demand for new assembly and manufacturing machinery during the industrial revolution. An early, and one of many patents awarded, came for the creation of the first practical method to control electricity through the pull chain socket that remains unchanged today. As a market leader in reliable, electrical solutions, we provide more than half a million products delivered through our various business groups. Hubbell is committed to continually innovating solutions that work, transforming old products with new ideas, and ensuring that we Energize, Enlighten and Empower the communities that support us. Division Overview Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding & Tooling, Gas Connectors & Accessories, Harsh & Hazardous, and Distribution. With markets in renewable energy, lighting, transportation, data center, telecom, utility, extreme environment, gas and water distribution, power generation and oil & gas, we guarantee that our products set the standards for industry solutions. Our success not only depends on our value proposition, but on the strength, knowledge and expertise of our employees. Posting Address
Connectors Manufacturning Company
501 Industrial Parkway
Greenville, AL 36037Position Overview
The HR Representative will be responsible for partnering with plant leadership to deliver a high-performance culture, promoting ownership, goal attainment and continuous learning and improvement at all levels of the plant. Serve as a resource to provide customer service support to employees by responding to employee inquiries, and questions. Responsibilities will include providing information regarding company policies, procedures and programs; processing requests/documents; and updating HR systems while ensuring efficient delivery of customer service to employees.Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance
- Work with leadership team of the facility to develop a communication strategy that includes formal meetings, informal small group meetings, focus groups, surveys, etc.
- Coordinate activities to recruit, advertise/internally post, interview, and tests employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts or coordinates new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals. Process reimbursement relocation payment requests for new and employees who have been relocated
- Temporary Labor coordinator for Local Site through outside contracted vendor. Includes obtaining personnel, verifying and reconciling invoices to labor rate and time sheets.
- Keeps personnel records, I-9's and verify files to ensure legal compliance. Performs personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting. Coordinate annual benefit enrollment process for regional site employees.
- Maintain current job descriptions and timely revisions to ensure job description reflects actual position duties and FLSA status.
3 + years experiance in Human Resources
Experiance in Excel
Build TalentEducation Bachelors Degree in Human Resources
Hubbell Incorporated, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Apply on company website