Job Description Details
Reporting to the Sr Manager of Change Management, the Sr Change Management Partner will be a dedicated change practitioner for People Team initiatives in-house change management expert providing thought leadership to shape Qurate's Organizational Change Management strategy, approach and tools. The Sr Change Management Partner is responsible for understanding the interconnectedness of the projects in the People Portfolio in order to proactively manage risks related to change saturation and fatigue.
The Sr Change Management Partner may also provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. He/she also supports project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
Who We Are
The People Teams supports enterprise strategies for all core talent management, culture, and engagement processes in support of the organization and its leaders while partnering with Centers of Expertise and People & Org (HR) team members to deliver on these strategies.
- Partner to drive the development and refinement of QRG's enterprise change management strategy and change communication channels. Support the continuous improvement of our change management approach, tools and processes
- Assess organizational readiness and monitor change saturation levels to identify change portfolio risks. Monitor and maintain a thorough stakeholder analysis inventory across projects of the People Portfoli
- Apply a structured approach and defined tools to lead large-scale change management activities, in close partnership with the People Portfolio Project Managers. Increase change awareness, and end-user utilization and adoption to drive organizational excellence and business results
- Create change management plans and integrate activities into the overall project plan
- Assess change impact using risk grid (org resistance / change characteristics)
- Coach project team, sponsors, and managers to lead change at the individual and team levels
- Provide as-needed consultation, advice, and support to People Leads, Business Partners and project delivery teams on smaller scale and day-to-day change activities to increase end-user adoption and utilization to enhance business results and optimize team member experience
What You Bring
- Bachelor's Degree in industrial/organizational psychology, organizational behavior, organizational development, organizational effectiveness, or related field is required
- 5+ years' experience in Human Resources, with experience partnering with and influencing senior leadership
- 2+ years leading organizational change initiatives
- Ability to establish strong relationships
- Ability to influence others to move toward a common goal
- Organization skills
- Strong facilitation skills
About HSN, Inc.
HSN, Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment and lifestyle retailer, offering a curated assortment of exclusive products and top brand names to its customers. HSN incorporates entertainment, inspiration, personalities and industry experts to provide an entirely unique shopping experience. At HSN, customers find exceptional selections in Health & Beauty, Jewelry, Home/Lifestyle, Fashion/Accessories, and Electronics. HSN broadcasts reach approximately 90 million households (with live programming 364 days per year) and its website — HSN.com features more than 50,000 product videos. Mobile applications include HSN apps for iPad, iPhone and Android. Visit corporate.hsn.com to learn more. HSN, Inc., founded 40 years ago as the first shopping network, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Qurate Retail, Inc. (NASDAQ: QRTEA, QRTEB), which includes QVC, HSN, zulily and the Cornerstone brands (collectively, “Qurate Retail Group”), as well as other minority investments. Qurate Retail Group believes in a third way to shop -- beyond transactional ecommerce or traditional brick-and-mortar stores -- and is #1 in video commerce, #3 in ecommerce in North America and #3 in mobile commerce in the U.S. (according to Internet Retailer).
For more information, visit www.qurateretailgroup.com. For more information, please visit corporate.hsn.com, or follow @HSN on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
As an equal opportunity employer, Qurate Retail Group is committed to a diverse workforce and is also committed to a barrier-free employment process. In order to ensure reasonable accommodations for individuals pursuant to applicable law, individuals that require accommodation in the job application process for a posted position may contact us at CareersUS@QVC.com for assistance.
Click Apply and log in with your existing account or create an account. This will allow you to check the status of your application at any time and receive the most up to date communications from our Talent Acquisition team.
Apply on company website