OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Howard Family Dental (HFD) has been serving Savannah and the Low Country for over 35 years. Howard Family Dental was named the Best Dentist in the Coastal Empire by the Savannah Morning News! Our patients and our team are part of our family. HFD is also part of a larger family - Mortenson Dental Partners.
We provide opportunities for Part-Time or Full-Time placement, career advancement and growth for those who seek it. We've been named one of The Best Places to Work in Louisville, Kentucky where the company is headquartered. OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment.
- Delivers clinically excellent dental care through education quality and treatment. Assists dentist and hygienists in quality diagnosis through x-rays, verbal communication, and other dental tests as directed.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and posting patient charges accurately.
- Follows CDC and OSHA guidelines for safety and infection control.
- Completes all clinical notes according to practice guidelines before dismissing patient.
- Prepares treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols. Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; and passing instruments.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Promotes a "team first" attitude by demonstrating positive and caring relationships and communication with coworkers.
- High School Diploma
- Clerical Experience
- X-Ray Certification
- CPR Certification
- Dental Assistant Certificate / EDDA Certificate / EFDA Certificate
- Associates Degree
- Coronal Polishing
- 1-3 years experience
- Open Dental
- Digital X-Ray
- Model Trimmer
- 2 years of chair-side experience
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check including drug screen. We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website