OUR COMPANY IS OWNED BY OUR TEAM MEMBERS
Howard Family Dental (HFD) has been serving Savannah and the Low Country for over 35 years. Howard Family Dental was named the Best Dentist in the Coastal Empire by the Savannah Morning News! Our patients and our team are part of our family. HFD is also part of a larger family - Mortenson Dental Partners.
Mortenson Dental Partners is one the largest privately held dental service organizations in the country. We have over 143 practices in 9 states, and we are always growing!
At Mortenson, the care, comfort and convenience of our patients are of the utmost importance. If you have an upbeat personality, love to smile and believe you can add real value to our patients' experiences, please apply today!
We provide opportunities for career advancement and growth for those who seek it. We've been named one of The Best Places to Work in Louisville, Kentucky where the company is headquartered. OWN YOUR FUTURE!
- Personally strives to delight patients and families by creating a kind, gracious, and caring environment.
- Ensures telephone is answered in a timely and professional fashion.
- Helps ensure efficient and profitable operations by seeking patient referrals, maintaining equipment, utilizing supplies cost effectively, and posting patient charges accurately.
- Ensures all insurance is verified and communicated to clinical staff and patient.
- Ensures all financial obligations are communicated with patient and properly noted for each procedure.
- Ensures all accounts are properly credited when payment is received.
- Follows scheduling guidelines to ensure manageable and profitable schedule for dentist and hygienists.
- Promotes a "team first" attitude by demonstrating positive and caring relationships and communication with coworkers.
- Actively participates in recall program to ensure goals are achieved.
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office Suite
- PC, copier, fax, scanner, telephone
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 yrs experience in a dental office
- CPR Certification
- Open Dental
We offer a generous benefits package, which includes medical, dental and vision coverage. We also offer life insurance, short- and long-term disability, FSA/HSA accounts, 401k, paid time off, bereavement leave, jury duty pay, 6 paid holidays, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and an Employee Assistance Program.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the Company's determination that the candidate has successfully passed a background check, including a drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified candidates equally.
Apply on company website