Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Sleep Tech today with Heart & Family Health.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Heart & Family Health, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Sleep Tech. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today**WORK SCHEDULE - Twelve hour shifts including weekends** Job Summary and Qualifications
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Provide comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sleep disorders in the Sleep Diagnostics center, diagnostic and therapeutic interventions, comprehensive patient care and direct patient education.
- Responsible for giving patients explanations of the impending sleep tests and procedures, preparing equipment for the procedures, recording activities and analyzing results.
- Certification by a nationally recognized certification board and holds either the Registered Sleep Technologist (RST), Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT), or Sleep Disorders Specialist (SDS) credential.
- Perform other duties as required
- Must read and understand and adhere to all Physician Services policies and procedures
- Practice and adhere to the Code of Conduct philosophy and Mission and Value Statement
No education requirements
One to three years' experience is preferred
Appropriate state license is required
CPR Certification is required
Physician Services Groupis skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations.We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare'sgraduate medical education leader.We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying outvalue-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare.We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care andimprovement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Polysomnographic Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website