DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HealthTrust we are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage its operator experience, scale and innovation. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and serve over 1,500 hospitals and health systems, and more than 31,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
HealthTrust is part of the HCA family, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
The Senior Software Engineer plays a hands-on role in the development of InVivoLink's thought-leading clinically-integrated business platforms. This position plays a leading role in architecting, designing, implementing and maintaining our cutting-edge software solutions. The key responsibilities for the Senior Software Engineer are to produce thoughtful, efficient, high quality code. We expect this leader to act as a subject matter expert while leading discussions specific to system architecture, design, development practices, and software maintenance .
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Lead the architecture, design and development of server based application software.
- Produce high quality code that conforms to design and functional requirements.
- Act as subject matter expert for software development.
- Provide support to other development engineers, QA personnel, product management.
- Support staff in areas of expertise and domain knowledge.
- Support and provide inputs for feature definition and analysis.
- Present information on projects, initiatives or other subjects to peers and upper management.
QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science or engineering discipline
- 8 years relevant work experience
- Strong development skills with Node.js, React, HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Solid expertise in developing high-available and scalable server/cloud based applications.
- Should have exposure in developing analytic applications and/or reporting tools.
- Familiar with all phases of product development lifecycle, including prototyping, development, test, product release and sustaining engineering.
- Experience with Networking: TCP/IP, IPv6, 802.11 and associated protocols and technologies.
- Familiarity with source code control systems such as git.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies as well as software planning and estimation techniques is highly desirable.
- Experience with HL7 or other healthcare integration is a plus.
- Linux development and basic admin experience is a plus.
- Mobile application development experience (iOS, Android, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience using MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#HTrustBCOM
Apply on company website