DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At HealthTrust we are committed to strengthening provider performance and clinical excellence through an aligned membership model and the delivery of total spend management advisory solutions that leverage its operator experience, scale and innovation. We are headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, and serve over 1,500 hospitals and health systems, and more than 31,000 other member locations including ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, long-term care and alternate care sites.
HealthTrust is part of the HCA family, a Fortune 100 company with more than 200,000 employees and one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services. HCA operates over 170 locally managed hospitals and over 100 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and the United Kingdom. HCA has been named one of the world's most ethical companies for eight years in a row. At HCA, we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
As an Account Manager at InVivoLink you will be responsible for day-to-day management and resolution of all issues related to assigned HealthTrust member accounts. This role serves as the primary point of contact for reporting, both ad-hoc and standard for members. Effective communication of analytical summaries to both internal and external customers is a key responsibility as well as supporting implementation efforts as required.
In this role you will contribute strategically to the service direction of all accounts, deeply understand product workflow and how it creates value for the customer and contribute to the evolution of outcomes reporting design, as well as design and execution of reporting improvements to increase customer realization of value.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Directs and executes account operations and outcomes reporting
- Consults with Division and Facility service line leads, CFO's and supply chain personnel to review reports and apply insights
- Consults with Surgeons as directed by facility strategy to review reports and explain absolute and relative surgeon performance on cost and quality
- Contributes to the advancement of the Account Management function by designing and implementing improvements in reports, report generation processes, strategic account plans, and other assets
- Serves as a “voice of the market” back into the product design and prioritization function
- Acts as a liason to assigned divisions and facilities to communicate IVL strategy and solicit input
- Participates in member meetings and committees as requested
- Handles a small number of monthly customer support tickets for redundancy of the support function
QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3+ years work experience as a data analyst, business or financial analyst.
- Hospital/Materials Management experience may be substituted for analytical experience.
- Exposure and familiarity with multiple technology platforms preferred.
- Driver's License in good standing
- Working knowledge of healthcare industry, supply chain, group purchasing organizations
- Strong analytic skills- high proficiency with Excel, Tableau and relational databases
Benefits of working at HealthTrust
Our benefits package allows you to select the options that best meet the needs of you and your family. Benefits include 401k with a company match, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flex spending for both health and day care, life insurance, disability, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.#HTrustBCOM
Apply on company website