Speech Language Pathologist- SLP, Pediatric Based Therapy
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Speech Therapy to help make a difference in a child's life!
- Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist position available to begin September 2020!
- Brandon, FL
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly (full and part time positions available)
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. (Benefits are available to those candidates that work full time hours)
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO® Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Sara Pessman, Director of Recruitment - School Division
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students' speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations in the area of speech and language to determine students' need for services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Florida or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical Fellowship Year
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website