Teacher for the Visually Impaired (TVI) - ASAP Start!
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for Teaching to help make a difference in a child's life!
- Itinerant Teacher of the Visually Impaired
- School Experience required
- 85374 area in Maricopa County
- AZ Licenses and certifications must be complete
- Full Time / 8 Hours daily / 40 hours weekly
We value our Teachers and their dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly skilled Teachers. We hire professionals who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented teacher who wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of a Teacher for the Visually Impaired is responsible for the specialized instruction and services required to meet the unique educational needs of her visually impaired students.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Sara Pessman, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students' educational deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations
- Participate in the IEP process if necessary, in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students
- Provides assistance to the classroom teacher in academic subjects and activities of the classroom that, as a direct result of the student's visual impairment, require adaptation for the student
- Maintain all documentation required by the district including, but not limited to, notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Arizona
- Have successful experience working with culturally diverse families
- Must have your own vehicle and appropriate insurance
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
- Must be able to successfully pass all Arizona state and district background checks, including fingerprinting (IVP)
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website