School Nurse position for 6-8 week assignment
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for nursing to help make a difference in a child's life!
- School Nurse position available for 6-8 week assignment beginning in the 2020-2021 School Year
- position begins August 10th through September 18th (possibility of extending)
- Working in several schools/ Pre K through High School
- Gonzales, California
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly (7:30am to 4:30pm)
- Gen Ed students, 504 plans, IEPs, updating healthcare plans, reviewing health files for new students
- Must be licensed in the state of California
HealthPRO® Pediatric is a national leading provider of highly skilled nurses and educators. We hire Nurses who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in nursing that will change children's lives for the better. If you are a passionate, talented nurse that wants to help children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
The primary purpose of the School Nurse position is health and wellness assessments of pediatric students in a school setting, with the goal of helping them reach their maximum performance potential within an educational model of practice.
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Kerri Ann Kerley, Recruitment – Pediatric Division, School Team
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in regards to students' health and wellness.
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations for students qualifying for nursing services
- Provide nursing services through the use of current best practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly summaries, and annual IEPs
- Nursing license in the state of residence/state of placement
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of California
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and professional development
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website