HealthPRO/Heritage is seeking an Administrative Rehab Tech to assist the Rehab Director & Department for Kendal at Ithaca in Ithaca, NY.
At HealthPro Heritage we hire people who share our vision, who work diligently and provide the kind of care that will help change patient's lives for the better. As an Associate, your dedication and commitment deserve respect and recognition. If you're looking for a career and straightforward and realistic 'care' expectations, maybe it's time to look at our company.
The Rehabilitation Aide performs activities essential to promoting the comfort, mobility and independence of residents. This position provides support to the licensed professionals to enable them to effectively perform their duties.
1. Assist with transporting residents to and from therapy.
2. Assist residents in preparation for treatment.
3. Assist therapists with resident evaluations, as instructed.
4. Assist licensed therapists with treatment programs designed for each resident, as instructed.
5. Maintain departmental records as directed.
6. Maintain inventories and order equipment, as required.
7. Attend meetings and in-service sessions, as directed.
8. Adhere to facility policies and procedures and participate in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
9. Support the Company's commitment to Compassionate Care; project a professional image to foster confidence in the Rehab Program.
10. Perform other duties, as assigned
1. Minimum of high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
2. Some experience preferred in the care and treatment of residents in a healthcare setting.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Ability to understand and follow the directions of licensed professionals.
Recruiter : Email Address
Apply on company website