The Financial Analyst will provide in-depth and insightful budgeting, reporting and analytical support to the HealthcareSource business with a focus on financial planning and analysis of the budget, forecasts and monthly actual results.
Additional Selling Points:
Opportunity to Build: Due to our growth and expansion, you will have the unique opportunity to develop processes, build structure, etc. as we continue to expand our Advisory and Intelligence Practice.
Entrepreneurial Culture: You will be working with serial entrepreneurs that value innovative market approaches and strong critical thinking abilities.
Growth Market: We provide a niche, premier advisory/intelligence service offering to the hottest industry vertical – Healthcare - with very little direct competition.
Work/Life: I know. Every organization says they have a great work/life culture BUT . . . Our clients pay us for results (not work hours), we provide complete autonomy to deliver results that seamlessly fit into your lifestyle.
Reporting directly to our Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, this position will sit in our Woburn office!
As a Financial Analyst, you'll have the opportunity to;
- Assist in the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting packages, senior management and the board of directors
- Transform data into a comprehensible and concise narrative for leadership
- Provide analysis and financial support on internal operations and strategic initiatives
- Partner with all stakeholders in the business to develop refined annual plans
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes and propose improvements to streamline the use of key business metrics
- Assist in the development, tracking and reporting of operational and financial metrics that leads to the execution of a KPI framework
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, working in Finance or corporate FP&A, (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Ability to turn data into insights and the communication skills to share them effectively to all levels of the organization
- Financial modeling skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and competing priorities with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, comfortable presenting to all levels of the organization
- Experience with accounting systems and reporting tools (Netsuite and Adaptive insights experience a plus)
HealthcareSource is the only comprehensive talent management suite designed specifically to support the healthcare talent ecosystem. Our software, services, content, and analytics enable more than 3,300 healthcare organizations and staffing agencies to ensure quality patient care by recruiting, retaining, and developing quality talent — both employees and contingent staff. HealthcareSource has been recognized for their award-winning healthcare talent management solutions, having earned the exclusive endorsement of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
HealthcareSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against qualified applicants with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, or veteran status.
Apply on company website