This position is responsible for developing and executing a variety of communications to meet the needs of multiple audiences through interaction with clients and management at all levels of the corporations; drafts, edits and supervises the production of communications (print, web, etc.) to be distributed to a variety of audiences; acts as a mentor to other team members.
- Bachelor Degree and 7 years of experience in copy development, editing and print project management OR 11 years of experience in copy development, editing and print project management.
- Knowledge and judgment of design, print production and fulfillment processes.
- Leadership skills to mentor staff, handle escalated issues and assist management.
- Project management experience and skills to lead projects and handle multiple projects with shifting deadlines simultaneously.
- Work well under pressure with short deadlines.
- Verbal and written communications skills to interact with clients with confidence, develop an array of communications to various audiences, and influence the decision-making process.
- Verbal communications skills to handle sensitive, confidential information and handle department issues with appropriateness and sensitivity while influencing positive outcomes.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Supervisory/management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations or Communications.
- Background in working in technical functions and/or highly regulated industries.
- Demonstrated success in partnering with executives and other business partners.
- Degree in English or other related fields considered.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website