***POSITION CAN BE LOCATED IN THE TULSA (OK) OFFICE, OR THE ALBUQUERQUE (NM) OFFICE***
Skills/Experience needed: Network communications.
Medical drug management benefit changes/strategies.
Working with provider relations/communications on the changes
BASIC FUNCTION: This position is responsible for providing recommendations and assist individual state plan network teams with medical benefit drug contracting activities for physicians, physician groups and facilities (independent hospitals, independent physicians with negotiations, small group / IPAs, home infusion providers, facilities, etc). Responsible for implementation and education of plan network contracting team and providers for drug-related portions of the contract while ensuring that drug management strategies are incorporated. May be responsible for or assist with projects that focus on cost of care initiatives related to medical drug.
* Pharm D or RPh Pharmacist in the state of operations (OK or NM), including 4 years experience
* Drug contracting and/or pricing experience in a hospital, specialty pharmacy, or GPO
* Knowledge of provider and facility contracting, products, and claims/processing systems.
*Knowledge of clinical practice guidelines and procedures, pharmacoeconomic evaluation process, and quality improvement techniques.
* Negotiation skills.
* Relationship building skills.
* Knowledge of marketplace.
* Meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
* Verbal and written communication skills; organizational and planning skills.
* PC proficiency to include Microsoft Office.
* Analytical skills.
* Ability and willingness to travel within assigned areas of responsibility, including overnight stays
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website