SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, TexasRegistered Nurse (RN) - Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- The Registered Nurse coordinates, supervises and is accountable for safe professional nursing care of patients within an assigned department.
- Achieves professional goals set during previous evaluation period
- Demonstrates professional behavior and conduct at all times
- Demonstrates and maintains good employee/peer relationship and teamwork
- Prioritize work and duties and work well uinder stressful situations
- Demonstrate good communication and customer service skills with patients, families, physicians, peers and healthcare team
- Demonstrates accountability for direct patient care, applies nursing process, prioritizes care and evaluates outcome caring for and stabilizing premature and term neonates with criticical medical and surgical conditions
- Participates and facilitates in the discharge planning process and cost containment
- Documents all aspects of patient care efficiently, accurately and per policy recommendations.
- Delegate's patient care to license/ non licensed nursing staff, based on acuity, needs of patient, staff availability and qualifications
- Participates in Performance Improvement activity
QualificationsWhat qualifications you will need:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing is required or must be currently enrolled.
- Graduate of approved and accredited nursing program
- Current RN Licensure in the State of Texas.
- Current BCLS Certification Required .
- NRP Certification within 90 days of hire.
- 1-year of NICU experience required
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website