DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Director (RN) of Cardiovascular Services . We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. Kingwood Medical Center – Kingwood, Texas Director – Cardiovascular Services HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is a 439-bed acute care facility that has provided quality care to the Lake Houston area for over 25 years. It is home to the area's only comprehensive cardiac, neuroscience and women services programs. Our Women & Children's Center provides Level II and III neonatal intensive care units, high-risk obstetrics, a breast diagnostic center, a designated pediatric unit, and the area's only pediatric emergency department. HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center. What you will do in this role: The Cardiac Cath Lab (CCL) services are provided in four fully equipped CCL Suites and Cardiac Cath Lab Recovery (CCL-RR) by and under the direction of cardiologists and radiologists credentialed to perform diagnostic and/or interventional cardiovascular, electrophysiology, and radiology procedures.
- Facilitates the integration and teamwork of all Cardiovascular departments for optimal care of patients.
- Works in conjunction with the facility administrative staff and the Cardiovascular Services Medical Director to ensure the highest level of care for patients, and ensure that all services provided meet all regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Works with physicians to adopt and incorporate quality initiatives, understand economic considerations, and increase physician/hospital alignment.
- Responsible for ensuring the cardiovascular services are performing in conjunction with the mission and values of the facility and of HCA, including participation in goals and processes derived from HCA-CCMN initiatives
QualificationsWhat qualification you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing, Master's degree preferred (MSN, MBA, MHA)
- 5-10 years recent clinical experience in Cardiovascular care preferred
- 3 years recent experience in a nursing leadership position
- Current RN licensure by Texas Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website