CareNow Urgent Care is seeking family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to work within our clinic in Edinburg and McAllen, TX.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Board certified/board eligible
- Has or willing to obtain Texas state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no call or hospital rounds
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcares comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly mattersyour patients care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
Discover the wonderful city when you experience Edinburgs exceptional entertainment, arts & culture, recreation and education. Immerse yourself in the community and enjoy special events that highlight this regions vibrant culture. Entertainment. Recreation. Dining. History. Education. We invite you to come live like a local and experience Edinburg where you can delight in historic South Texas charm and explore the unique jewels of the City.
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to work within our clinic in Edinburg and McAllen, TX....
Apply on company website