CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified nurse practitioners to join our new Edinburg, TX clinic.
- Comfortable seeing ages three months and up
- Must have three or more years of experience with the ability to work independently
- Board certified
- Has a Texas state medical licensure and DEA
- Ability to perform first reads on x-rays
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours; great work/life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcares comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly mattersyour patients care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
- Clinics in the area: Edinburg and McAllen
McAllen blends warm, personal charm and a laid-back pace with all of the modern amenities and conveniences of a dynamic and emerging cosmopolitan community with a surprisingly low cost of living. Here families, singles, professionals and retirees enjoy a safe, friendly environment with access to great year-round weather, beautiful beaches south of Padre Island and wildlife preserves. McAllen is an outdoor enthusiasts year-round paradise. Parades of birders flock to the Quinta Mazatln to witness rare bird migration the annual monarch migration is another sight to behold. McAllen is a wonderful place for you and your family to put down roots.
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified nurse practitioners to join our new Edinburg, TX clinic.Qualified Candidates:...
Apply on company website