CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our CareNow Los Gatos clinic in San Jose, CA. This is a leadership position that includes both overall market leadership and clinical practice.
- Comfortable seeing patients ages three months and up
- Board certified
- Has or willing to obtain California state medical licensure
- Skills to perform patient treatment procedures for most acute illnesses or injuries to include: pediatric and adult care; I&Ds; suturing, etc.
- Excellent compensation, including competitive hourly rate and quarterly bonuses
- Flexible hours; great work life balance
- Outpatient only with no hospital rounds or ER call
- Comprehensive benefits package
- PTO including paid time off for CME
- Paid medical malpractice
About CareNow Urgent Care:
- CareNow Urgent Care is one of the leading providers of quality, caring, and convenient outpatient urgent and primary care
- An urgent care practice integrated into HCA Healthcare's comprehensive network of facilities
- Physician-driven company to focus your time and attention on what truly matters—your patients' care
- Flexible work schedules, streamlined administration processes, and reliable staff support
CareNow Urgent Care is seeking board certified family medicine, med/peds or emergency medicine physicians to join our CareNow Los Gatos clinic i...
Apply on company website