Methodist Healthcare, the largest provider of cardiovascular services in South Texas, is recruiting several Acute Care Nurse Practitioners to support the following programs: 1) CT Surgery, 2) heart failure program. Great opportunity to continue your development and be involved in the growth of our world, class program.
- Successful completion of an accredited nurse practitioner program
- Acute Care Certified NP, experience in cardiac surgery a plus
- Texas License or eligible for Texas licensure
- Full and comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, malpractice insurance
- 401k retirement plan with employer contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Largest Heart Transplant Program in Texas, saving over 500 lives
- 1000+ cardiovascular surgeries and 6200+ Cath/EP procedures performed annually
- 811 licensed beds/25 operating suites
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually
Methodist Healthcare, the largest provider of cardiovascular services in South Texas, is recruiting several Acute Care Nurse Practitioners to suppo...
Apply on company website