Methodist Healthcare is supporting recruitment for Vascular/Stroke/Neurophysiology/Neurocritical Care/Epilepsy Fellowship trained or experienced Neurohospitalist physicians in San Antonio, Texas.
- Vascular/stroke/neurophysiology/neurocritical care fellowship-trained
- Will consider experienced neurohospitalist physicians
- Board certified or board eligible, eligible for Texas licensure
- Block Scheduling with Ample Time Off
- Sign-On Bonus & Generous Base Salary Guarantee Plus Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
- Additional Earning Potential with Telemedicine Coverage
- Excellent Health Benefits, 401k, paid Malpractice Insurance
- Relocation Assistance, Medical Licensure & DEA Allowance
- Blue Sky Neurology is a physician owned and operated private practice.
- The founders share a vision of the future of healthcare and its utilization of telehealth services to improve the lives of patients across the country.
- Blue Sky Neurology is a division of CarePoint Health. CarePoint Health is a physician owned and operated multispecialty group with over 650 providers.
- CarePoint Health's world class physicians offer exceptional, quality patient care in a variety of settings: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Infectious Disease, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and multiple Telehealth service lines.
- Award-winning reputation for outstanding patient care
- 811 licensed beds, 27 operating suites
- Largest robotics program in the world (by volume)
- Nationally accredited Level III Trauma Center
- Methodist Healthcare System is the largest provider of health care in South and Central Texas with 28 facilities, including nine acute care hospitals serving over 94,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients annually.
Methodist Healthcare is supporting recruitment for Vascular/Stroke/Neurophysiology/Neurocritical Care/Epilepsy Fellowship trained or experienced Ne...
Apply on company website