Growing private practice is seeking an out-patient family medicine physician for a new location in Red Oak, Texas.
* Board certified or eligible family medicine MD/DO
* Licensed in Texas
* M-F standard schedule
* Full time with well-established private practice
* Hospital support for first year salary guarantee
* Brand new clinic location, attached to a Free Standing ER
About Medical City Arlington:
* 432 bed full-service hospital
* Desirable location
* Employs more than 1,400 full and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel.
Arlington is centrally located between Dallas and Fort Worth, just 10 minutes from DFW International Airport, and boasts year-round events, activities and destinations, such as Six Flags Over Texas, a large amusement park, and the city is home to the Texas Ranger of Major League Baseball and the Dallas Cowboys of the National Football League. Arlington, a mid-sized city has a population of 388,225, is in Tarrant County and is one of the best places to live in Texas, attracting both families and young professionals.
Growing private practice is seeking an out-patient family medicine physician for a new location in Red Oak, Texas.Qualified Candidates:...
Apply on company website