TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time experienced academic Emergency Medicine physician to lead our team as Emergency Medicine Residency Program Director at Mission Health Hospital located in Asheville, North Carolina.
The ideal candidate will oversee the development, application and the maintenance of certification of the program in compliance with Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) requirements and the Policies and Procedures of the Sponsoring Institution. This leadership opportunity will be available starting July 2021 with the program scheduled to open July 2022.
Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, administrative, and team-building skills. You will enjoy having complete hospital dedication and financial support for developing a top-quality program.
• Clinical Teaching and Supervision of Residents
• Core Program Clinical Teaching
• General Administration
• GME Committees/Meetings
• GME Lecturing/Teaching Conferences
• GME Recruiting/Interviewing
• GME Research/Scholarly Activity
• Resident Evaluation/Mentoring
• Program Evaluation
• Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have five years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited emergency medicine residency program, and at least three years of graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment.
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
For consideration, please email your CV to Robyn Cobb. You may also call or use the provided Calendly link to set up a time to discuss your interest in the opportunity.TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a full-time experienced academic Emergency Medicine physician to lead our team as Emergency Medicine ...
Apply on company website