Hematology and Medical Oncology
Job Summary:We are seeking a Hematology/Oncologist in Pulaski, Virginia.
- Must be board eligible or board certified
- Hospital employed practice opportunity
- Join a busy, established cancer center
- This opportunity can support a J1 visa waiver
- Impressive base salary plus bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including health / life / dental insurance and 401K with generous match
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Substantial CME and dues allowance
- Relocation assistance provided
- Partnership with Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute
- Two regional cancer centers with state-of-the-art equipment
- Infusion center offers chemotherapy, biotherapy and infusion
- Radiation therapy offers Brachytherapy, two Varian Linear Accelerators, IMRT, MammoSite; IGRT with on-board imaging and volume modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- LewisGale Hospital Pulaski is a 147-bed, fully accredited acute care facility
- Highly ranked employee and physician engagement scores
- HealthGrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Pathway Designated by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Regional Cancer Center accredited by the Commission on Cancer and American College for Radiology for Cancer Care and rated top 5% HCA Cancer Centers nationwide
- The LewisGale Regional Health System includes four hospitals, two cancer centers, and six outpatient centers
- We partner with hundreds of physicians both independent and employed who share our common commitment of providing superior, compassionate care and evidence-based medicine. Our network of hospitals consistently ranks among the top in the nation for clinical outcomes and evidence-based clinical processes.
For additional information, please contact Allison Costantino, physician recruiter at 540-455-6059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website