Job Summary:The neuroscience group at TriStar Skyline Medical Center, a Comprehensive Stroke and Level II Trauma center in Nashville, is seeking an experienced Epileptologist to build and lead a brand-new clinical and academic service line within our large urban/suburban hospital system.
- Board certified neurology and board certified in epilepsy
- Fellowship trained in epilepsy
- Tennessee licensure or ability to obtain
- DEA with full prescriptive authority
- Commitment to provide high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Develop a dedicated epilepsy clinic
- Teach residents and train the neurology physicians of tomorrow
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401k and paid malpractice
- CME and dues allowance
- No state income tax
- 286-bed hospital
- Dedicated 17-bed neuro ICU, 34-beds stroke; 4-bed EMU
- EEG and EMG on site
- Tennessees first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience
- As an ACS Verified Level II Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 3,700 ED visits per month.
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
- Our inaugural neurology residency will welcome first year residents in 2023 and will be a part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency and fellowship programs nationwide.
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities
Apply on company website