HCA Healthcare Anesthesia Services is seeking dedicated CRNAs to join their team in Port Charlotte, Florida.
- Certified by American Association of Nurse Anesthetists
- BLC and ACLS certification
- Areas of focus include, but are not limited to, general, cardiovascular, OB, transplant and
- Ask about our $7,500 referral bonus
- Employed opportunity offering very competitive premium salary
- Six weeks of PTO per year
- Flexible work schedule to allow for excellent work/life balance
- Options for compensated call or certain facilities with no call
- Robust benefits package including health, 401k, etc.
- Relocation package, when applicable
- CME $2500 annually
About Fawcett Memorial Hospital:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital is a 253bed, full-service acute care hospital serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975
- Clinical specialties include 24-hour emergency care center, a comprehensive ACoS CoC accredited cancer program
- Joint Commission accredited Stroke Center of Excellence
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
- Joint Commission certified Orthopaedic and Spine Center
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery with minimally invasive surgery option
- State-of-the-art cardiovascular surgery program
Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, the rapidly growing city of Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers. Port Charlotte has more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico, which makes it perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities. Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte, and Tippecanoe Environmental Park offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flatwoods.
Apply on company website