SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Clinical Nurse Coordinator
Under the general supervision of the unit's director or designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit or department
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, Student Loan Repayment, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
* Is a clinical Registered Nurse who can assume care for the patient population on the assigned unit.
* Assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
* Functions as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
* Assumes responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when s/he is on duty
* Makes decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
* Collaborates with the multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-, family- and person-centered care.
* Operationalizes evidenced-based practices to enhance patent safety and quality outcomes.
* Represents the organization positively within the community, and participates in company-supported and other healthcare related community/patient events and in-services.
Medical City Alliance is the epitome of big things in small packages. We are a 75-bed, acute care hospital and since our doors opened in February of 2015, we have been doing big things. Recently designated a Level III Trauma Center, this three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility offers a full range of services, specializing in women's services, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care. In 2019, Medical City Alliance was a 5-star recipient for Women's Care by Healthgrades, and in 2020, the hospital was recognized as a Top General Hospital by earning an A for Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grades. Medical City Alliance is proud to serve the growing communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. .
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
BSN required within 1 year. Magnet/Pathways Accredited hospitals require BSN at time of hire.
Certification in specialty required within 1 year.
Completion of charge nurse course required within one year.
Other leadership training and activity in professional organizations highly preferred.
Experience: Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and if you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Recruiters. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)SCHEDULE: Full-timeClinical Nurse CoordinatorFull TimeSummary...
Apply on company website