Job Summary:Seeking Pathologist to join Swedish Medical Center team in Denver, CO
- AP/CP board certified pathologist with a desire to sign out both general pathology and cases from their subspecialty
- The successful candidate must work cooperatively within diverse environments, have excellent interpersonal skills, and successfully establish and maintain positive relationships with hospital medical staff, technical staff and referring physicians
- Employed opportunity with Forward Pathology Solutions
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Benefits package includes generous vacation time, health insurance, 401kand educational allowance.
- FPS is a large multi-specialty pathology group with 21+ well-respected, board-certified, experienced anatomic and clinical pathologists in metro Denver
- FPS provides a full spectrum of services for hospitals, surgery centers and clinical laboratories in the metro Denver area
- Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full-service destination,Level II trauma center with 284 beds
- Located on a 57-acre campus at the southwest corner of I-25 and Lincoln Avenue in Lone Tree, Douglas County, Colorado
- Reputation for clinical excellence demonstrated by CMS 5 Star rating
- A rating from the Leapfrog Group
Apply on company website