Pathology Anatomic and Clinical
Job Summary:HCA Healthcare's Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS) is seeking an AP/CP pathologist in the Kansas City metropolitan area.
- Board certified or board eligible in anatomic/clinical pathology
- High performing with experience handling high volume/complex cases
- Must be eligible for medical licensure in the states of Kansas & Missouri
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skill
- Candidates with specialized hematopathology and neuropathology training and expertise are particularly encouraged to apply
- Patients-first culture
- Unmatched potential for flexibility and career growth
- Competitive salary with incentive based package
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- Time away from work combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence
- CME time and dues allowances
- 401k with company matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- FPS is a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare established in 2010 to serve HCA Healthcare patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics.
- It employs over 170 board certified, multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 80 HCA Healthcare hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients.
- In the HCA Midwest Health/Kansas City market, FPS pathologists (15) provide professional services to 7 HCA Healthcare hospitals, 8 ambulatory surgery centers and affiliated clinician offices across the metro Kansas City area.
- In addition, several pathologists in the Kansas City market provide consultation services to FPS pathologists in other HCA markets.
Apply on company website