Company: HCA Healthcare - Florida West Division
Location: Englewood, FL
Career Level: Director
Industries: Recruitment Agency, Staffing, Job Board
Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join Group, Florida
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care Physician to join a Mulit-Specialty practice that has been in Englewood florida for 10 years.
- Several Office locations in and around the Englewood Community
- Looking for a Physician that is interested in building a very busy practice and expanding the services of the existing practice in the community.
- Hospital call will be shared with other Physicians on staff
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Please forward a copy of your formal CV to be considered for this position.
Located about an hour south of Sarasota and an hour and a half from Ft. Myers, Englewood was founded in 1896 as a fishing village. Although fishing still plays a part in the local economy, today the area around historic West Dearborn Street boasts home decor and antiques shops, unique restaurants, and a growing art scene.
This laid-back attitude, coupled with affordable real estate, makes this place popular with retirees, families looking for that small-town feel, and entrepreneurs.
The abundant coastline has inspired hundreds of artists to move to the area, and Englewood is now a self-proclaimed "art town," thanks in part to Lois Bartlett Tracy a nationally known artist from Englewood who established Artists Acres here in the 1950s as a place for creative people to live and work. Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join Group, FloridaBoard Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care Physi...
Apply on company website