Exceptional Full Time Family Practice/Internal Medicine Opportunity in the beautiful and rapidly growing Port Charlotte, FL! This position offers flexibility, great work/life balance, and limitless compensation opportunities.
With this, we are seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician to join our team.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Clinic employs both physicians and Advanced Practice Providers with associated support staff
- Provider Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:30 am -4:30 pm; candidate will rarely work past 5:00 pm
- Typical patient population is age 55+, but does see patients between 5 years and up (pediatric patients are rare). Candidate has a choice to not see pediatric patients
- Physician Scribe Provided
- Between 1 to 2 half days of nursing home rounds, will have an Advanced Practice Provider and Nurse assist with rounds
- BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health Insurance
- CME Allowance
- All licenses, including Board Certification renewals are covered
- Malpractice coverage
- 401k options after first year of employment
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Has or willing to obtain Florida State Medical Licensure and DEA
- ACLS certification
ABOUT PORT CHARLOTTE, FL:
Found along Florida's welcoming Gulf Coast, the rapidly growing Port Charlotte is located about halfway between Sarasota and Fort Myers, perfectly positioned to offer every manner of water-borne activities. Port Charlotte more than 165 miles of waterways, providing access to Charlotte Harbor and the Gulf of Mexico and many more miles of natural shoreline bordering Charlotte Harbor and the Peace and Myakka rivers. But that's not all. Seven of the 21 golf courses located in Charlotte County are found in Port Charlotte. Charlotte Sports Park is home to spring training for the Tampa Bay Rays. Tippecanoe Environmental Park in Port Charlotte offers hiking trails and wildlife viewing through 380 acres of scrub and pine flat-woods. Plus family living and schools are outstanding! Exceptional Full Time Family Practice/Internal Medicine Opportunity in the beautiful and rapidly growing Port Charlotte, FL! This position offers f...
Apply on company website