HCA healthcare in East Florida is assisting with recruitment efforts for a well-established independent orthopaedic group. This group is looking to add a total joint fellowship trained physician to one of their many practice locations.
- Candidate must be BC/BE in Orthopedic Surgery
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction or Total Joints
- Excellent communication skills
- New graduates encouraged to apply
- Impressive benefits and compensation package offered
- No state income tax
About the practice:
- Private Practice offering the highest quality orthopaedic and pain management services
- State of the art radiology, physical therapy, and laboratory facilities
- 6 physicians
- Offices located throughout Broward and Palm Beach counties
About Northwest Medical Center:
- 283 bed facility
- 9 ORs (2 designated CV ORs)
- da Vinci surgical robots
- Cath and EP labs
- 24 hour hospitalist and intensivist programs
- Primary stroke center
Broward County surrounds beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The local suburbs are located near beaches, golf, family friendly communities and Las Olas Blvd. (known for shopping amenities, a wide array of restaurants and nightlife).
HCA healthcare in East Florida is assisting with recruitment efforts for a well-established independent orthopaedic group. This group is looking...
Apply on company website