HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center is seeking an experienced Thoracic Surgery Physician Assistant to join our team.
- Physician Assistant Board Certification
- Minimum 1 year thoracic Surgery Operating Room experience is required
- PA with willingness and ability to practice cutting edge, state-of-the art thoracic surgery
- Willingness to practice full gamut of thoracic surgery including endoscopic airway and esophageal interventions and airway surgery
- Candidate will be part of building advanced thoracic surgery program including multidisciplinary clinic
- Work with surgery residents
- Responsibilities will include providing care to patients in the clinic & hospital settings
- Must be committed, willing to collaborate and enthusiastic about taking care of patients
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Impressive compensation package including bonus potential
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- No state income tax
- 486-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- Specializes in cardiovascular care
- Our main campus in Atlantis, will soon go from a 486-bed facility to a robust 558-beds once our $108 million dollar construction project is complete
- Quality neighborhoods and schools; top-notch healthcare; world-class culture, dining and shopping. Discover big-city benefits with smaller-town ambiance.
- Gorgeous weather. Land, water and sports adventure. Excellent dining, shopping and culture. And we are just scratching the surface.
- Startups to global multi-nationals, business thrives in West Palm Beach. Explore our success in healthcare, technology, manufacturing, services.
HCA Healthcare's JFK Medical Center is seeking an experienced Thoracic Surgery Physician Assistant to join our team.Candidate Q...
Apply on company website