Private practice in Port St. Lucie, FL is seeking BE/BC Infectious Disease physicians
- MD/ DO
- Board eligible/board certified in infectious disease
- New grads and experienced physicians encourage to apply
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including health, 401k with employer match, paid time off, productivity bonus, sign-on bonus, CME allowance, relocation assistance, Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance, 7 paid holidays, malpractice insurance
About Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute:
- 380-bed acute-care hospital offering a full range of services
- Level II Trauma Designation
- Most experienced Heart Institute on the Treasure Coast
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Lawnwood Pavilion, situated on campus, offers a 36-bed psychiatric facility and a 26-bed inpatient and outpatient Physical Rehabilitation Center
The Treasure Coast is a great place to live, located just a short distance from beautiful beaches and there are many great communities to reside in Indian River, St. Lucie and Martin counties.
Low cost of living, great outdoors, good schools, with great quality of life. The Treasure Coast is an area of lush tropical old Florida charm. Located on Florida's East Coast 120 miles north of Miami and 120 miles south of Orlando, served by the Florida Turnpike and I-95. It boasts a thriving and colorful downtown area with marina and riverfront. Convenient to miles of beautiful beaches, great golf and numerous outdoor activities.
Private practice in Port St. Lucie, FL is seeking BE/BC Infectious Disease physiciansQualified Candidates: ...
Apply on company website