HCA Healthcares employed orthopedic practice is seeking a physician assistant to join our team in Atlantis, FL.
- Physician assistant board certified
- Florida PA licensed
- Experience with clinical and operative orthopedics preferred
- Surgical assist for shoulder and upper extremity specialist and hip, knee and complex lower limb joint reconstruction specialist
- Responsibilities will include providing care to patients in the clinic, hospital and call coverage
- Must be committed, willing to collaborate and enthusiastic about taking care of patients
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Impressive compensation package
- Comprehensive corporate benefits package including health and 401k
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- No state income tax
About JFK Medical Center Main Campus:
- 558-bed acute care medical and surgical facility
- Over 500 physicians, 2200 healthcare professionals and 300 volunteers
- 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopaedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
Built in 1959, the City of Atlantis, Florida, is located in Palm Beach County. Palm Beach County is bigger than whole states (Rhode Island and Delaware), which means we have lots of room to play. From wild animal encounters to water slides to epic mini-golf courses, you dont have to be a kid to enjoy the seemingly endless activities and attractions in The Palm Beaches. The Palm Beaches are a favorite destination for PGA champions with over 160 golf courses including The Champion, Breakers Ocean Course, and the PGA National Resort and Spa.
HCA Healthcare's employed orthopedic practice is seeking a physician assistant to join our team in Atlantis, FL.Qualified Candidates:...
Apply on company website