St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a Urogynecologist or Neurourologist, board certified/board eligible Urologist, to join a private practice group in Round Rock, TX.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Urologist
- Specialized training in Urogynecology or Neurourology
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- Available: 2021
- Call: 1:4
- Schedule: 3 days in clinic; 2 days in the OR
- Joining four Urologists and five PA's
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-on bonus (if competing offers in hand)
- Relocation reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- Partnership track available
About St. David's North Austin Medical Center:
St. Davids North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility, dedicated to the highest level of womens health services.
- 24 Hour in house neonatology coverage for the 57 neonatal intensive care bassinet
- Level III NICU
- A 24-hour emergency department
- The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery
- A kidney transplant program
- The Bariatric Center
- Heart and vascular Center
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.
St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a Urogynecologist or Neurourologist, board certified/board eligible Urologist, to join a private pract...
Apply on company website