A large multispecialty group would like to recruit a Menopause and Osteoporosis OBGYN to join their group in Austin, TX.
- Full-time board certified OBGYN physician with interest in older women's health care
- Well versed in FDA approved Hormone Therapy and/or NAMS certified
- Osteoporosis interest, ability to read DXA scans is helpful but not required
- Menopausal diagnosis and treatment
- Osteoporosis diagnosis and treatment
- Gynecologic well woman exams
- Easy call (phone call only) and no hospital responsibilities
- Schedule: 8-5, M-F, outpatient only
- Start Date: July 2021
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits including health, dental and vision
About St. Davids North Austin Medical Center:St. Davids North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility, dedicated to the highest level of womens health services.
- 24 Hour in house neonatology coverage for the 57 neonatal intensive care bassinet
- Level III NICU
- A 24-hour emergency department
- The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery
- A kidney transplant program
- The Bariatric Center
Heart and vascular CenterAustin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year round festivals.
A large multispecialty group would like to recruit a Menopause and Osteoporosis OBGYN to join their group in Austin, TX. Qualif...
Apply on company website