St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a gastroenterologist to join a large multi-specialty group practice in North Austin, Texas. Joining two gastroenterologists and one APP.
- Board certified or board eligible gastroenterologist
- Active Texas license preferred
- Outpatient only practice, no ER call
- No ERCP/EUS
- 1:3 practice call
- General GI
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including CME, PTO and 401k
- Sign-on bonus (if competing offers in hand)
- Relocation reimbursement
About St. Davids North Austin Medical Center:
- St. Davids North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed acute care facility
- St. Davids specialized services include The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, kidney transplant program, bariatric center and heart and vascular center
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named Best Place for Business and Careers, Live Music Capital of the World, and Best Town for Relocation of Families. Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.
St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a gastroenterologist to join a large multi-specialty group practice in North Austin, Texas. Joining...
Apply on company website